A nano tank from the far east

Miss the future

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I have been in contact with sps for one year. This is my mini reef tank. It is a 60cm × 60cm tank carries 240L of water, and almost all the sps in it are raised from fragments.
Hope to make more friends here
鱼缸照片.jpg

Rick5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
quick blurr the tang out b4 the tang police arrive
At the risk of sharing something potentially controversial, the increased emphasis on the sensible stocking of fish is, I think, another reason why people are having difficulty with SPS. I even found myself under-stocking my tank (fish-wise) a couple of times. Obviously there are reasonable limits to this, particularly in the context of tiny tanks.

Rick5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I have been in contact with sps for one year. This is my mini reef tank. It is a 60cm × 60cm tank carries 240L of water, and almost all the sps in it are raised from fragments.
Hope to make more friends here
鱼缸照片.jpg
Very nice. Tell us about your tank.

OP
OP
Miss the future

Miss the future

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice. Tell us about your tank.
This is a tank with strong light and strong water flow. I used two 140w LED lights and 4 wave pumps, and transformed the shelter into a breeding place. I hardly use other additives except for feeding fish, because I found You can't go wrong without them, you might make things worse if you use them

OP
OP
Miss the future

Miss the future

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't care personally but a lot of people do your tank you do you

was a joke :)
Hahaha, few people in my city can have a big tank like most Americans, because housing prices are too expensive. These two fish have no problem living in a small tank. People here think that some fish must be in a big tank, such as Heavenly Hound and Red Sea Knight. I don’t know what their English names are. The pictures are below:
天狗.jpg
红海骑士.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back