OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help figuring out the best place to put the tunze ato unit. I really dont want to put it in the return chamber because its ao hard to get to.
If anyone has a solution please let me know.
26.jpg

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking very very neat!
is the gyre to tumble chaeto?
and whats going in the reactor?
The gyre is to make current as I am using the whole fuge for a frag tank as I have a chaeto reactor that will be my filtration along with AWC system powered by a DoS and apex.
The small reactor will be for carbon.
Wow that is impressive!
Thank you so much. How is your tank coming along?
Super clean job! You can definitely tell that you have taken your time and thought everything out
Thank you :)
Yea I tried to think everything out as I have been planning this forever but so many things had to change from the initial way I wanted it.

Jagg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life can be difficult and throws curveballs at us all the time. I’m 53 in a few months but had an MI at 39 and another about a year ago. Knocks you down. But you have to get up dust yourself off and tackle it head on.

Awesome! Love the work. Nice and neat. There is nothing like a project to engage the mind and body. Especially one that keeps on giving..... you can sit back take pride in your achievement and gain pleasure from it and improve your quality of life. What’s more this thing will keep coming to you and demanding your time. Well done! Wishing you well.

Rspsturgis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes just normal 1in slip unions over the 32mm to 1in converter

Well actually one of the guys read my post and a moving company sent some people to do it. You guys need to come up some time and we can sit and chat.

Thank you as it took me a day and a half to do that because I measure 3 times and cut once but even then I still worry.

I will get the measurements later today. I have the RODI running to a hidden 32gal rubbermaid enclosed behind a big chair and can't be seen. Its currently being used on my 80 gal about 7 feet away but all will be switched over once this tank is ready.
Measurements available yet? Thanks

Rspsturgis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will get to it as I have been really tied up trying to get this done. Are you wanting just the measurements between the pipes?
Yes thanks. Looking to mock up my piping before tank arrives . Also, what is vertical distance from sump ceiling to horizontal line?

1531C786-D1D5-4294-8965-F170A42AB1D5.jpeg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%

Back