OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The more you post the more people will start to tag along, your build is Awsome mate your inspireing a lot of people with your attention to detail and cable management for instance
Yes you are correct as I just ordered another coral and I am excited for this cause at 80$ it was a steal
bac491faca7fc27356736840a2ab8c62.png

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on that site 2 days ago looking at that same torch... Carolina coral kidz we’re doing an auction on very similar and I wanted a price check.
I can’t believe you got that fir$80- that’s insane
After the crap I have been through getting coral I needed a good deal.
Having to purchase coral at retail sucks as I had a good deal with a friend to order wholesale but that kinda blew up.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turned up the flow a little bit

Those fireworks cloves are kinda pretty. I have a small frag waiting for me at my local supplier, but it’s not coming until he gets my cyphastrea order in. Looking forward to getting it grown up

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Manose very beautiful tank first time looking into your build. And I made it maybe a page or 2 before got a bit weepy. Your build bit of an inspiration for me life’s tuggin current covid crap being told to isolate being stressed but ya. I can relate and I got back into reefing because I needed something to occupy my time and mind. And yesterday I decided to get a bigger tank and start a 110g build.

I just thought I would tell you that your an inspiration for others that may be going through something of the same. I know you are to me. And keep coming with updates imma following

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those fireworks cloves are kinda pretty. I have a small frag waiting for me at my local supplier, but it’s not coming until he gets my cyphastrea order in. Looking forward to getting it grown up
These things are awesome. They have several new polyps already and are on their own rock as I want lots just not a tank full lol

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Manose very beautiful tank first time looking into your build. And I made it maybe a page or 2 before got a bit weepy. Your build bit of an inspiration for me life’s tuggin current covid crap being told to isolate being stressed but ya. I can relate and I got back into reefing because I needed something to occupy my time and mind. And yesterday I decided to get a bigger tank and start a 110g build.

I just thought I would tell you that your an inspiration for others that may be going through something of the same. I know you are to me. And keep coming with updates imma following
If I can do it anyone can. I just wanted to be totally transparent on myself and my build because it's important to know the builder and not just the build :)

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I can do it anyone can. I just wanted to be totally transparent on myself and my build because it's important to know the builder and not just the build :)
I totally agree and I’m glad things are looking up. You’re going to have your days everyone does but hey you got a place of relaxation to go to now.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%
Back