OP
drtechno

drtechno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
updated pics?

*Grumble grumble*.. None yet.. Im frustrated... UPS has had my superglue sitting in a warehouse 5 miles from here since last Thursday and keeps not delivering it.. what are those clowns doing?? Sigh. Hopefully today or tomorrow or else I will have to put a lost claim on that package and order it again, which would set me back a week :/

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Grumble grumble*.. None yet.. Im frustrated... UPS has had my superglue sitting in a warehouse 5 miles from here since last Thursday and keeps not delivering it.. what are those clowns doing?? Sigh. Hopefully today or tomorrow or else I will have to put a lost claim on that package and order it again, which would set me back a week :/
I hate the fact you can’t turn and pick it up UNTIL they attempt to deliver it. So stupid

OP
OP
drtechno

drtechno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update?
lol, sorry for being a pest. I don't want to miss the outcome.
:cool:

Here is a mini update. I decided a long ravine like that would take up too much tank real estate and the built up walls on either side appear too bulky. I am more of a fan of the negative space aquascaping so I was not sure the bulk would fit the look. I resis things and went with a smaller cleft in a smaller formation, then am building off of it. I’m taking a pause for the week because I don’t have time to work on it during the weekdays, but here is an updated pic with the arms of the NSA developing. I probably need to mortar them before going on since I’ve already managed to snap them. Lol

D852D022-1966-447E-9A07-4A1D88859195.jpeg

Back