A proper introduction for myself and my builds

2manyideas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! (Again) my first post was in regards to an anemone who was not looking so hot. I am now fairly certain it was just pooping.... how embarrassing. But! Life goes on and I would like to introduce myself and my builds.
First picture is of my 36 gal. bow front. Stocking List includes
Snow Storm Clowns x2
Clarkii Clown
Coral Beauty Angel
Ocellaris Clown
Six Line Wrasse
Picasso Clown
Snowflake Eel
Coral Banded Shrimp
The Picasso and Ocellaris live in the carpet anemone and the Clarkii joins them when he is not in the Super Rainbow or Rose bubble tips. Could definitely use help on the direction I want to take this build, it is the main display tank and I love having the clownfish and anemones in it but am constantly feeling like something is missing.

The second setup is a 10 gal. Quarantine. Currently has an anemone, juvenile lemon peel angel, a few mushrooms and various LPS corals. (Three Euphyllias, a frozen tundra trachy brain, a blastomussa and an acan) I wasn’t told which kind of anemone, I assume it’s a Condy but could be way off. Corals got moved in today and I am really liking how they all look together. May convert this tank to a nano LPS only.

The last tank is a 55 gal. Hex which will be used for the Snowflake, the Coral Beauty, Coral Banded Shrimp and the Clarkii. I’m going for a bonsai inspired aquascape made from pvc in which the eel can hide in. The CBS bosses my snowflake around so no worries there... for now. Undecided on which corals or other tank mates and would love help and suggestions. Thank you!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
2manyideas

2manyideas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4 clowns in the 36 gallon bowfront probably isn't gonna work out longterm, just fair warning.
I was planning on moving two to the 55 hex. However I only have 3 clowns now and one is in quarantine.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back