A RADION XR30G5, A FRITZ AQUATICS CARE PACKAGE, $300 WORTH OF GIFT CARDS & MORE?! REEFTIDE'S FALL AFTER SALE IS NOW LIVE!

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
THE REEFTIDE FALL AFTER SALE IS NOW LIVE!!!
GO TO THE LAST PAGE OF THIS THREAD!

FOLLOW THIS THREAD TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE SALE!

Here's what you need to know about our upcoming Fall Sale Event:
  • Our Fall Sale Event is a two day event consisting of our Fall Presale & our Fall Live Sale!
  • The Presale is set to take place ALL DAY on September 25th ON THIS THREAD.
  • Live Sale will be running from 2P-8P (EST), September 26th ON THIS THREAD.
  • The Presale will be showing exclusive corals on sale, offer HUGE DISCOUNTS sitewide and will provide free stickers and t-shirts with qualifying purchases!
  • The Fall Live Sale will offer corals on sale (UP TO 80% OFF) sitewide and we'll be doing a LIVE SALE here on R2R from 2-8PM EST!
  • We will be releasing batches of corals every hour on this thread starting at 12PM EST for the Pre Sale. Then from 2 pm to 8 pm during our live sale on Sunday.
  • We will be spontaneously putting up heavily discounted frags ($5 frags, $10 frags), FREEBIES and we'll be giving away TONS of stuff all during the live sale.
    • Full list of giveaway goodies can be seen on the banner above!
  • We'll be posting teasers in this thread, posting mother colony shots of everything and if you have any requests, now is your time to put them in!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fall Live Sale Rules and Tips:
  • All $5 frags, $10 frags & freebies must be purchased in a 1:1 ratio with regular priced items (corals over $10).
    • In an effort to make this sale as fair as possible customers will be capped at a maximum of 4 super discounted corals per order. This allows everyone participating to get some nice frags at a great price.
    • We will refund and restock any items that go over from the most recent transaction back.
  • If you miss out on a coral please be patient, we can guarantee that there will be many more!
  • Participating in this thread during (and before) the live sale is highly recommended!
    • Hanging out with us during the live sale could mean you snag freebies, win some gift cards, get your hands on $5 & $10 frags or even win... The Fritz Aquatics Care Package!
    • You'll also be able to enter a giveaway for a chance to win... A Radion XR30G5!
      • See below for more details!
  • The live coral links we'll be placing in the thread will send you straight to cart for checkout.
    • The first person to checkout with the coral, takes it home.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
    • Please be sure when clicking on an item that you would like to purchase it. You will be sent straight to checkout.
  • Using a credit card at checkout is a lot faster than PayPal.
    • We personally recommend going that route for ease of use and speedy transactions.
  • Corals will be held for a maximum of one week before ship out after which we must send out your package.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Radion XR30G5 Giveaway Rules:

There are multiple ways to enter to win the Radion XR30G5! Every purchase gives you an entry into the giveaway but you can do any (or all) of the following to win additional entries:
  1. Join our email list
  2. Follow Us on Instagram
  3. Like us on Facebook
  4. Share a link to this live sale on any of your socials
You MUST be subscribed to our email list to be able to win the Radion XR30G5.

Shipping Information:
  • Shipping will be $19.99 for Florida residents and $29.99 for out of state customers!
  • Local Pickup is available at our Hialeah Gardens location on October 1st.

Last edited:
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Geez! Just after I get my first round of corals from you, you pull this out!! Guess I know when I'm buying corals next!
Haha why not more you know! We'll be throwing up teasers in a bit today so stay tuned! ;)

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
IT'S TIME FOR TEASERS!

1631560580336.png
1631560625393.png

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
These are great and all, but what about those euphyllia and shrooms!
They're coming! We're getting all the good stuff ready and we'll be teasing some soon. We gotcha covered there lol

Nice! Love the favia I got last time. If we already did all those requirements for the raffle from last time, do we do it again?
If you've done the requirements for a past sale, like subbing to our VIP email list, following on FB/IG then all you'd have to do is share the link to this thread on your socials. :)

Also, we're super happy to hear you loved the favia! You got any pics of it you wanna share?

Red goni by chance? Space invader petinias?
Just you wait! We've got you covered with teasers soon too lol

Digitalfirex

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Shipping Information:
  • Shipping will be $19.99 for Florida residents and $29.99 for out of state customers!
  • Local Pickup is available at our Hialeah Gardens location on September 13th.

Edit on the September 13

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Edit on the September 13
Nice catch! I left that as a reminder to change the date to myself on that date but between all the behind the scenes prep work and announcing, we get a bit scatterbrained.

I've edited it to actually reflect the proper in person pick up date! (A.K.A: The first day of spooky season!)

Sounds exciting!

Haha, it is! We're super excited about the sale. We genuinely have a great time whenever we have them and interacting with everyone and hearing what about what you guys got, are wanting and seeing your tanks. It's an awesome time!

Plus we giveaway stuff! People like that too lol

Digitalfirex

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Nice catch! I left that as a reminder to change the date to myself on that date but between all the behind the scenes prep work and announcing, we get a bit scatterbrained.

I've edited it to actually reflect the proper in person pick up date! (A.K.A: The first day of spooky season!)

Haha, it is! We're super excited about the sale. We genuinely have a great time whenever we have them and interacting with everyone and hearing what about what you guys got, are wanting and seeing your tanks. It's an awesome time!

That light sounds like a great excuse to set up a reeftide frag tank... running out of space.

Mibu

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

I agree. I love interacting with everyone during the live sales that I attend. The games and prizes, those are always a big plus!

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
BUMP! Entry to win a Radion rules right here!

Radion XR30G5 Giveaway Rules:

There are multiple ways to enter to win the Radion XR30G5! Every purchase gives you an entry into the giveaway but you can do any (or all) of the following to win additional entries:
  1. Join our email list
  2. Follow Us on Instagram
  3. Like us on Facebook
  4. Share a link to this live sale on any of your socials
You MUST be subscribed to our email list to be able to win the Radion XR30G5.

Do you keep "Reef Safe with Caution" fish?

• YES (tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 294 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 162 34.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.2%
Visit RiptideAquaculture.com Use promo code: R2R