A RADION XR30G5, A FRITZ AQUATICS CARE PACKAGE, $300 WORTH OF GIFT CARDS & MORE?! REEFTIDE'S FALL AFTER SALE IS NOW LIVE!

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have a question for the giveaway.... I was already on the mailing list, and I have no social media accounts to further spread the good word. I did make a purchase though, is that considered my 'entry '?
If you're already on the mailing list thats the #1 thing necessary so you're good to go! Everything else are bonuses so your purchase(each transaction) counts as an additional entry
Idk but it says each step is an additional entry.
Email list must be joined then everything else gets added on top. Theres a ton of entries available to those who want them :)
What's up y'all! Good luck to all of you! Hoping to get a nice frag as an anniversary present. Come on XR30!
Its all we use and they're so pretty lol!
My football team played terrible, I cleaned out my skimmer, and I used the restroom. Now that all the s*** is out of the way, I am ready for some awesome coral!!!
lol hello there!

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Early birds!!!! Here's an easy way to win free shipping!
Post a pic of your reef tank and I'll choose a winner for FREE Live Sale shipping!!!! (Min 10 users)

fachatga

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
4B040FDE-834D-448D-A86D-99B6F146DB26.jpeg

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
what do we win if we get local pickup! ;)
Your corals a lot sooner than most! haha We've got the new series of stickers being released officially this sale and there are tons of great priced frags up for grabs. Prices will be a little better than yesterday AND we will be giving away a bunch of stuff on this thread.

AND in the next couple weeks I hope to start putting out some teasers for the facility :)

Andyf30

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Your corals a lot sooner than most! haha We've got the new series of stickers being released officially this sale and there are tons of great priced frags up for grabs. Prices will be a little better than yesterday AND we will be giving away a bunch of stuff on this thread.

AND in the next couple weeks I hope to start putting out some teasers for the facility :)
fair enough! I could go for a one more frag shirt also! And about time on the facility! I’d love to come to a grand opening of sorts if there is one!

LRS