OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are still super sweet in daylight. Do you know what the reproduction rate on them is?

They really awesome aren't they!?! I don't really know the growth rate of them. I only had them for 2days now. But I can ask the LFS in San Francisco from which I bought them from to find out how many he started with and when he place them in his display tank. :angel:

macon77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a few varieties of these. I have paid between $10-$40 for them. (Perhaps I'll get off of my lazy rear-end someday and take some photos again.)

Some of these have more "orange" in them, some have more "gold" in them. In my opinion, the ones with more gold in them are more "metallic," while the ones with more "orange" in them seem to be brighter. So, I'll make the case that the "metallic-ness" may not be as preferred here. It would depend on one's taste.

Of course, it is impossilbe to compare them without them being in the same tank. So, here's the deal. You send me one, USPS priority (I cover the shipping, of course.). I'll photograph them all lined-up. If yours is the prettiest, I send you $50. If yours is not, I send you $10. Everyone will have their answer, you will have made $10-$50, and I will have a beautiful mushroom. :wink: (Why does the winking emoticon appear demonic?)

Last edited:

macon77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P.S., Your growth rate is, at least somewhat, indicated in your first picture. You have at least two that appear to be "making babies."

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to this thread having overt tones of driving up interest, pricing and selling, this thread has been closed as it violates the no-hype thread policies we have in place here. Please leave all talk of selling in the appropriate forums. If you would like to restart a show-off thread to display these corals, please do so, but again, please keep all selling talk in the appropriate forums- thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back