A special thank you to Will and Alice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sharkbyte1023

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to say a very big thank you to Will and Alice. I received my orange chalice today in perfect condition but that is not the only reason i am writing this. When i knew Will was going to Indo i asked if he found a solid orange chalice to please keep me in mind. Well he did and he said if it made it in the order it was mine and it did and it's perfect. Will stayed in touch with me the entire time until it was in his system. While it was acclimating another person had come in and offered more than i paid to sell it from underneath me. Will called me to confirm that i was still taking it and i said yes. Will was asked to tell me it had died and he said he could not do that. There are not enough stand up people in this industry and what Will did deserves a huge thanks. Will and Alice passed on making more money to stay true to their word. Honest business like this has made me a customer of AquaSd for a long time to come. Thanks Again Will and Alice.

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great story, that's something that keep customer's coming back, thanks for sharing it.

reefsurf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will and alice are good peeps....take it from a san diego local who appreciates their way of conducting business....a few of our local lfs could use a lesson in customer service from these two!

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear it Ken - thanks for the affirmation that it isn't all about $ sometimes.....

OP
OP
S

sharkbyte1023

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Chad,
I know how ruthless this hobby becomes at times and i definately felt this was an experience i needed to share. The mighty dolloar did not win over honest business.

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the same way - good or bad I live and die by the sword....

Packard970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm lucky enough to live in San Diego and visit their store regularly. I can definitely vouch for both of them being wonderful people and a great company to deal with.

zoous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing sharkbyte1023. I've purchased corals from them in past and definitely would recommend them. They are awesome.

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to say a very big thank you to Will and Alice. I received my orange chalice today in perfect condition but that is not the only reason i am writing this. When i knew Will was going to Indo i asked if he found a solid orange chalice to please keep me in mind. Well he did and he said if it made it in the order it was mine and it did and it's perfect. Will stayed in touch with me the entire time until it was in his system. While it was acclimating another person had come in and offered more than i paid to sell it from underneath me. Will called me to confirm that i was still taking it and i said yes. Will was asked to tell me it had died and he said he could not do that. There are not enough stand up people in this industry and what Will did deserves a huge thanks. Will and Alice passed on making more money to stay true to their word. Honest business like this has made me a customer of AquaSd for a long time to come. Thanks Again Will and Alice.

Thanks Ken :)

I'm glad that killer piece made it to you well! That thing eats like a beast and will only get prettier! Keep me updated, thanks!!!

OP
OP
S

sharkbyte1023

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Will,
I fed it last night and it took down more mysis than i expected. I can't wait to get the new pieces from you as well. Thanx Again!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back