A tank move for me means a 10% off code for you - ends Jan 31

Discussion in 'Boom Corals' started by BoomCorals, Jan 19, 2018.

1. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

I have a tank move coming up so that I can break down and do an annual maintenance on one of my tanks. To do that, I need some room. So, to help clear out some inventory I am providing a 10% off coupon code for ALL CORAL on my site. But act now this coupon code is only good through Jan 31.

To save 10% on your entire order, simply enter the code JAN10 at checkout! You can also just follow this link and the code should automatically be applied at checkout. https://boomcorals.com/discount/JAN10 The coupon code starts today and cannot be applied to orders before today. It also cannot be used for custom frag packs. But, that's because when people contact me to order custom frag packs I tend to discount way more than 10% already anyways. :)

NY_Caveman and crabs_mcjones like this.
    Tags:

2. jsker

jsker Reefing is all about the adventure Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Reef Squad Leader R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

Good fortune:)

3. BoomCorals

BoomCorals www.boomcorals.com R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor

WRONG THREAD :p

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted