A way to view "Tank Builds" by filter

Lucidbeam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a view or a filter I can run to find all the tank builds in my state. Example. I would like to see all the tank builds in MI. Another view might all builds that are 150 gallon. I'm getting ready to build a 150G and looking for someone in the area that I could pick their brain, and check out their build in person.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s not an option

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search 150g in the member tanks forum. Not possible to filter by state though, most members don't even specify what state they are from.

OP
OP
Lucidbeam

Lucidbeam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search 150g in the member tanks forum. Not possible to filter by state though, most members don't even specify what state they are from.

I saw states in the selling forum and made an assumption that state was part of required field. When I go to selling forums I skim quickly for MI.

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw states in the selling forum and made an assumption that state was part of required field. When I go to selling forums I skim quickly for MI.
Yeah, as far as I know it’s a required field when posting in the buying/selling forum but that’s it.

Unfortunately there isn’t a reef club anywhere near me in MI. I see a lot of Michiganders on here, seems like. We should all band together and form a club like the good ol days before internet took over.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back