• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hamm Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got several extra good sized Colorado Sunburst anemones, 4-6"+.

I'm not an anemone guy but I got these in a trade a couple years ago and they do really well for me. They are from @jda in Colorado who got directly from original source. Marbled foot, etc.

I have maybe 8-10 extras right now. I don't have wysiwyg photos, but can pick one at the size/price you want. $500 for the 4", up to $800 for the 6"+.

P9022171.JPG
Really nice color! What lights are you using for them?

Hamm Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got several extra good sized Colorado Sunburst anemones, 4-6"+.

I'm not an anemone guy but I got these in a trade a couple years ago and they do really well for me. They are from @jda in Colorado who got directly from original source. Marbled foot, etc.

I have maybe 8-10 extras right now. I don't have wysiwyg photos, but can pick one at the size/price you want. $500 for the 4", up to $800 for the 6"+.

P9022171.JPG
Really nice color! What lights are you using for them?

flyfisherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Seemed like a lot of people lost SCOP around the same time a couple of years ago, including me, and ever since it has been finicky. It's almost like some strains have a lifespan and after that point they do not do well.
My colony died in April out of the blue when I was on vacation. It was a bizarre loss and I have no idea what caused the rtn

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Posted a deal on some of my tenuis here, and some WYSIWYG Jawdroppers that can be combined with anything in this thread:

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It’s getting close to the end of the time to place orders and still get them healed in time to ship before the Thanksgiving/Holiday shipping mayhem starts and shipping gets risky.

Let me know if you need a pack and I’ll give you a great discount on it!

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got UC Strawberry Shortcake, SC Orange Passion, Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes, and ORA Hawkins available again in limited supply. Just added them back onto the list on the first page!

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It has been discussed several times in the past among experienced hobbyist/vendor friends of mine, that fresh cut frags were the norm back when this hobby got started, and we never had any major issues shipping them. There is also a trend toward people cutting frags off of plugs as soon as they receive them to limit parasites, algae introduction, etc.

To that end, if you would like a pack of fresh cut, unmounted frags from me, I will offer a 20% discount across the board. These frags usually do fine with no physical protector during shipping, as their mass is not enough to smash them against the bag during handling and cause damage. Of course I will guarantee them against DOA arrivals, etc. and if any issues or trends of frags not doing well become apparent we can adjust as needed.

Who is up for some old school loose frags? :D

I will be shipping out next week, the week of Dec 5th, and then stop shipping corals until after Jan 1st. I can still take orders over the holidays and heal them up during those weeks for shipment in Jan.

Happy Holidays!

Tim

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a pack from therman today, tl;dr 10/10 would buy again

i went for a couple of the loose frag options to give that a whirl and both arrived fine. i'd venture to guess they were of the riskier variety as they were red dragon and coolers turaki, but both arrived without any broken tips

frag sizes: XXL with multi branches on most of them. no 1/2" baby frags
packaging: perfect, it's like 55 degrees here today, certainly a lot cooler along the way from OH to CA, arrived at what i'd assume was just the right temp, not warm, not cold
random tidbits: i requested frags that could be removed from the plugs and all were very easy to remove from the plugs. therman's suggestions for colors i was looking for were great. hard to beat the variety he has to choose from

will almost certainly order again in the future, space in tank willing :D

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the kind words! I have several new corals I'll be adding to the list in the next couple of weeks when I get a break from shipping for the holidays :) Hopefully dig out the real camera and get some better photos too!

BCSreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been discussed several times in the past among experienced hobbyist/vendor friends of mine, that fresh cut frags were the norm back when this hobby got started, and we never had any major issues shipping them. There is also a trend toward people cutting frags off of plugs as soon as they receive them to limit parasites, algae introduction, etc.

To that end, if you would like a pack of fresh cut, unmounted frags from me, I will offer a 20% discount across the board. These frags usually do fine with no physical protector during shipping, as their mass is not enough to smash them against the bag during handling and cause damage. Of course I will guarantee them against DOA arrivals, etc. and if any issues or trends of frags not doing well become apparent we can adjust as needed.

Who is up for some old school loose frags? :D

Tim,

I will go with the fresh cut option again. The fresh cuts you recently sent me looked great on arrival and are thriving.

Thanks again, Bob

Quiverfull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with everything said. I bought 4 relatively high end frags from Tim and 2 of them were unmounted. Now that I have tried this, I much prefer the unmounted. Easier to mount in my DT. All looked great and are doing fantastic now almost a month in my system. Buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed. If you have not done so already, watch ReefBum's interview with Tim on YouTube.

BirdFish5000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree with everything said. I bought 4 relatively high end frags from Tim and 2 of them were unmounted. Now that I have tried this, I much prefer the unmounted. Easier to mount in my DT. All looked great and are doing fantastic now almost a month in my system. Buy with confidence, you will not be disappointed. If you have not done so already, watch ReefBum's interview with Tim on YouTube.
Once I have the personal confidence for some nice tenuis, I have 100% decided that I will buy them from.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back