• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Got my second pack from Tim this week. Couldn’t be happier! Nice frag size, plenty of water & protection in the bags. Super healthy and a nice freebie! Thank you Tim!

RyanHoan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also had a great experience ordering from Tim. It's been a month and all my frags are doing great!

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is there an updated list for coral for sale?

The first post is still up to date, I edit it as needed to keep it current :)

Just shoot me a message if you see something you like and would like to put together a pack. Thanks!

Got my second pack from Tim this week. Couldn’t be happier! Nice frag size, plenty of water & protection in the bags. Super healthy and a nice freebie! Thank you Tim!

I also had a great experience ordering from Tim. It's been a month and all my frags are doing great!

Thanks guys, always glad to hear when frags arrive safely and thrive!

Bluering_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some colony photos of the JF Homewrecker, grown and photographed under Reefbreeders Photon running at 100% on all channels, no fancy camera tricks:
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg
Super nice... how much a frag of this beauty?

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Super nice... how much a frag of this beauty?

Usually works out to ~$250 for 3/4" in a pack. Running low on it though, its about due for a break. It is an annoyingly finicky coral that sometimes does not take to new systems well.

VAFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Wow wow. Is all I can say. I just received my frag pack from Tim today. Absolutely amazing. I asked for larger frags and the frags he sent are huge. Colors are already popping. What a great guy. He helped me pick corals based on the placement in the tank. Even include an amazing bonus. Thank you Tim. These corals will definitely be the center piece of my tank.

Tubbsiewubbsie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a terrific pack from Therman this week and let me tell you they are huge! Color is outstanding and everything was very well packaged. The only thing better than the product is Tim's customer service! I just can't recommend enough.

Om84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received a large pack of SPS from Tim. Wow! Hands down the best quality of SPS I have bought here on R2R. Frags are all large, colorful, and with polyps out in the bag! Even the frag of Skinny Love that Tim said would be small was actually decent size. On top of this he threw in a couple freebies that are actually legit SPS and one is actually a colony and not a frag by any means. I could not be happier with the purchase and hope these corals thrive in my system. I have been in contact with Tim over PM over the last 2 weeks and he actually helped me select corals and answer all my questions and concerns. Wish I had a bigger tank but I’m sure I will find space for a new order soon

As everyone else has mentioned above - buy with confidence!

JKenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also want to share my great experience.

Received my frags this week from Tim, my second time ordering with him, and it was another excellent experience.

The coral were all extremely well packaged with polyps out while still in the bag. All large frags, great colors - and- bonus frags that are as nice as the ones purchased!

I'm a very happy customer :)

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! It makes me very happy to make people happy right now when it is a challenge to maintain sanity :)

Corals are growing great this summer, so feel free to reach out if there's anything you want or are hunting for. Some new stuff is getting big enough to frag once or twice too :D

LDog74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a pack today from Tim, wow very impressed! Great communication from start to finish. The frags were professionally packaged and arrived in excellent condition with a bonus or two included.
Looking forward to my next order!

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Received a pack today from Tim, wow very impressed! Great communication from start to finish. The frags were professionally packaged and arrived in excellent condition with a bonus or two included.
Looking forward to my next order!

Fantastic, just let me know when you get the itch! :D

Thanks again!

LDog74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic, just let me know when you get the itch! :D

Thanks again!
Oh I would order more today if I could! It’s my wife that I have to convince. She was ok with ordering the Homewrecker & a few others, but if I placed another right now I would create a whole new Homewrecker

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back