• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmwreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a great order in this week. Nice sized frags, a bonus frag, and all looking great. Some quick pics from right after they went in the tank. Thanks!

Therman frags.png

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will be at the LEAR swap in Strongsville, OH this Saturday. It has been too crazy for me to bring my usual selection for selling off the table, but if there are any requests from R2Rers that will be there I can clip them for you.

Debating bringing some Jawdropper frags to sell off the table since I have a bunch healed up again.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fantastic. If anyone is looking for bigger chunks, hit me up. I have a sub-list of corals that are overgrown that I can do frags 3-5x normal size.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic. If anyone is looking for bigger chunks, hit me up. I have a sub-list of corals that are overgrown that I can do frags 3-5x normal size.
Is packaging larger pieces for shipping not a pain in the bum?

Just getting larger pieces (in one piece) to some local LFS is hit/miss. Tips?

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is packaging larger pieces for shipping not a pain in the bum?

Just getting larger pieces (in one piece) to some local LFS is hit/miss. Tips?

Usually just requires a lot of extra water and protection. I might need to adjust the "ship free at $400" depending on the order for these, just depends on what you want. As long as the pieces are chunks under about 2" in diameter they usually ship pretty well.

Flatlandreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Therman, is the list on the first page up to date as far as what are Grow out pieces and what are currently available?

docwells

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the list up to date? I want to order. Just wanted to make sure I was picking corals that were available

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
awesome corals. do you have a full display picture. would love to see what it looks like

I have a pretty complex system of multiple prop tanks and a few larger tanks. You can read all about it here and see a few photos of the "displays" here:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back