• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do you have a top 5 list of your corals that look good under whites and blues in your opinion?

Great question. Of course it changes quite a bit depending on my mood, but here are some corals that look fantastic under both:

RRC Jawdropper ;)
JF Fox Flame
Inland Cyclops
ORA Pearlberry
RRC Wolverine
CC Dark Knight
Vivid Confetti

For mainly whites many of the old school pieces are unbeatable:
ORA Pearlberry
Oregon Tort
BC Bleeding Tree v1
JF Fox Flame
BC Set for Stun
GH Aquadelight
Reefnation Purple Turaki (color that approaches that of Purple Monster yet way more resilient)
-and a newer one....Raising Reefs Blue Flame looks awesome under whites, smooth scalloped branches with vivid purple tips on aqua base (and some "grafted" pinkish orange tips for good measure)

For blue heavy tanks:
-RRC Jawdropper is the brightest and most colorful coral I've seen.
-Vivid Confetti is gorgeous, dont have it ready quite yet but should again soon I hope
-CC Pink Highlighter....Most of the tenuis require an orange filter to look good in my experience aside from a few standout pieces like CC Pink Highlighter, SCOP, JF Homewrecker
-Inland Cyclops, BC Mr Neutron, or one of the other suuuuper intense yellow ones
-TSA Bill Murray (I think that's what I have?) actually looks amazing under blues for me

So many of the fad corals these days have multiple colors that your can really only appreciate if your face is smashed against the glass or you are looking at them in a macro photo.

I am always happy to put together a pack of super colorful corals of my choosing at a really excellent price if you just want a colorful tank and aren't concerned about having the most popular piece of the week :)

SpSDrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Any RMF lucky charms frags available that are already cut or is this one cut to order?

SpSDrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don’t have frags of that one encrusted at the moment, but have plenty and can cut a chunky one if you want me to get it healing.
Let’s do it. I’m down in Lima so is pickup/meet up available in July ?

SpSDrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Don’t miss out on grabbing some frags off Tim while he’s running his sale. Amazing corals at a killer price. Picked up these two from him and scored a few others.

RMF lucky Charms
JF Sunday Driver

Attachments

• 418B8A07-CC74-4F9F-AEF1-4EEDD6913F2E.jpeg
    418B8A07-CC74-4F9F-AEF1-4EEDD6913F2E.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 96
  • BB871858-D628-496F-B8B2-7258036B6614.jpeg
    BB871858-D628-496F-B8B2-7258036B6614.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 99

Coling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to see someone has a nice SPS reef in Lima! I'm from there and worked at Pet Supplies Plus and Jack's Aquarium and Pets in my earlier years. If you were in the hobby and visited those stores from 2004-2010 we've probably chatted.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will be dropping off some corals in Mokena, IL on the evening of Aug 19th if anyone in Chicagoland wants to put together a quick pack for local pickup.

Just shoot me a message!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back