• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chefbuddy24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not hesitate at all to buy. Received my package via UPS this morning. And all I can
Say is WOW!!! Not only was there pe on all the frags but the packaging was superb and sent two bonus corals. @therman went above and beyond. Will be a frequent buyer for sure

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been about a year since my first order, but I finally made it to number 2. Better than I remembered. This time my photo skills are improving but still doesn't do the superman any justice. You can see where Therman's Rainbow took over my rack.
20210311_105204.jpg
20210311_105139.jpg
20210311_105128.jpg
20210311_105119.jpg
20210311_105108.jpg

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the second time I’ve ordered from @therman. Everything came in safe as milk. He has a new shipping method using bags and little cups protecting each frag. I am extremely happy with the results. The frags look as good as his pictures (better really). And they just got in my tank. Colored up, showing massive PE and they are huge frags, too! These frags were all over 1”. Some have multiple branches and all are healthy and healed. I dipped the first few and saw no pests whatsoever, so I stopped dipping the remainder.

If you haven’t seen the ReefBum interview with Tim you really should. His systems are amazing. He is a true collector and has corals that I’m sure no one else does.

I’ll be buying again! And soon since the prices are so reasonable and the selection so wide!

Also, did I mention freebies? He put two top shelf acros in the order for free!

He helped me pick a couple nice acros after hearing what I liked and his picks are my favorites in the pack. And I probably never would have chosen them without his help.

Buy with confidence, then sit back and look forward to being blown away when you get your order.

5 stars ⭐️ !

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been about a year since my first order, but I finally made it to number 2. Better than I remembered. This time my photo skills are improving but still doesn't do the superman any justice. You can see where Therman's Rainbow took over my rack.
20210311_105204.jpg
20210311_105139.jpg
20210311_105128.jpg
20210311_105119.jpg
20210311_105108.jpg
Great pictures! I wish I could take some to show off my order, but I can’t do them justice! I also received the Superman Tenuis and it is my favorite. The blue is amazing.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Finally have enough of this one grown out to start offering it regularly. I've added it to the list at the beginning, definitely one of the most unique pieces I've seen lately. $300 for 1" frags.

Raising Reefs Blue Flame, a thin "spathulata" type Acropora with a grafted/spliced coloration combining the orange and yellow-green color scheme with the blue-green and purple. Seems like quite a hardy piece too, didnt miss a beat when a parameter swing happened that affected the "normal" spathulata in the same tank.

IMG_2612.jpeg

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FYI to any semi-local SPS buyers, I will be doing a pre-swap drop-off of frags on Sept 25th in Strongsville, OH. Pretty much anything from my lists will be available to pre-order at deeply discounted swap-like prices :) Shoot me a message if interested!

Smarkow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI to any semi-local SPS buyers, I will be doing a pre-swap drop-off of frags on Sept 25th in Strongsville, OH. Pretty much anything from my lists will be available to pre-order at deeply discounted swap-like prices :) Shoot me a message if interested!
Is it too late for this? I’m in Toledo, westgate area

jgg1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a little delayed from being busy doing some training for the Guard. Got an amazing frag pack from @therman and its looking great! All corals arrived healthy and packed professionally. Great communication, definitely will be grabbing some more sticks soon!

Attachments

• 355DED32-6A6F-4BE5-BAD9-156FA131CB85.jpeg
    355DED32-6A6F-4BE5-BAD9-156FA131CB85.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a little delayed from being busy doing some training for the Guard. Got an amazing frag pack from @therman and its looking great! All corals arrived healthy and packed professionally. Great communication, definitely will be grabbing some more sticks soon!
Thanks!

FYI it is getting late in the year, only have a couple more weeks to order and heal up before I quit shipping for the holidays (Thanksgiving week-New Years). Can still do local orders during that time.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back