• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

htownguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to give a shout out to Tim. I've ordered 2 packs from him in the last month and a half or so. I have ordered from many other shops and fellow hobbyist and Tims frags are some of the chunkiest healthy corals I have come across. I'll give you a little story on my first pack. All arrived perfectly packed but I was missing a foxflame I had ordered. No big deal. I contacted Tim and he realized the mistake. He offered me a refund but after seeing my first batch of corals I knew I would be ordering another pack asap. So I told him just to put it in the next pack. For my "Troubles" he let me pick a $100 free frag off his list! This is after already getting another freebie coral in the first order. I received my second pack today and there was another freebie in there! A double freebie! A SC Orange Passion frag That has been on my want list for some time. I am beyond happy and just wanted to share this story for any potential buyer on the fence out there. Thanks again Tim!
Mike V

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow! Glad you were happy with everything! Thanks for the awesome feedback, hope all the frags do great for you :)

I just want to give a shout out to Tim. I've ordered 2 packs from him in the last month and a half or so. I have ordered from many other shops and fellow hobbyist and Tims frags are some of the chunkiest healthy corals I have come across. I'll give you a little story on my first pack. All arrived perfectly packed but I was missing a foxflame I had ordered. No big deal. I contacted Tim and he realized the mistake. He offered me a refund but after seeing my first batch of corals I knew I would be ordering another pack asap. So I told him just to put it in the next pack. For my "Troubles" he let me pick a $100 free frag off his list! This is after already getting another freebie coral in the first order. I received my second pack today and there was another freebie in there! A double freebie! A SC Orange Passion frag That has been on my want list for some time. I am beyond happy and just wanted to share this story for any potential buyer on the fence out there. Thanks again Tim!
Mike V

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Overdue for some photo updates:

Pink Cadillac
P7171232.jpg

RR Cylon Raider
P7171234.jpg

BC Blueberry nasuta
P7171233.jpg

AV99 Raptor
P7171237.jpg

djf91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there therman, do you still have ice fire/aquascene echinata? Know when you might have some available?

Thanks

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back