• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Due to the cancellation of frag swaps I have a lot of extra stuff sitting on the racks and extra growth that needs trimming. As a result I can make some pretty great deals on packs going forward. Shoot me a message if interested :)

Thanks, and stay safe!

Tim

Cassklar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not hesitate to buy from Tim I recieved my order yesterday and they look great and the size of his frags I think the smallest one I got was 1 1/2 And all with multiple branches great size and color and health all polyps open in the shipping bag. Thanks again Tim

ReeferTX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm about a month out from setting up my new tank. but seeing all this feedback from happy customers got me itching to pull the trigger on some frags now and let them grow out in my current display tank before finally making the move to new tank. itching so bad, i'm scratching all over.... haha

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm about a month out from setting up my new tank. but seeing all this feedback from happy customers got me itching to pull the trigger on some frags now and let them grow out in my current display tank before finally making the move to new tank. itching so bad, i'm scratching all over.... haha

You're not cool unless you do it...

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get my pack tomm can’t wait. I’ll try to post some pictures

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I do have a pretty nice list of things cut and ready to go that I'm willing to discount heavily right now... just sayin ;)

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is not lying about cutting some deals. I had Tim pick a pack for me and just told him a few I wanted to have in it. Clean frags and not freshly cut. Big chunky pieces would highly recommend him as I will be back for more.

D5741A69-FF65-4B5D-997C-3CB51554A3C0.jpeg

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you send me list please. Only have a few spots left in my tanks, need some nice stuff. Thanks

Markxc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just getting around to posting now, but i bought a few frags from tim last month and what everyone says is true. great communication and packing and amazing frags. they were much bigger than i expected and polyps out in the bag. im extremely happy with what i got.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hrrm i like super deals for big frags ..lol that bleeding tree i got is growing so fast! sadly its phallus shaped so im hoping that new branch comes out sooner than later . let me look over a posssible new ones !

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hrrm i like super deals for big frags ..lol that bleeding tree i got is growing so fast! sadly its phallus shaped so im hoping that new branch comes out sooner than later . let me look over a posssible new ones !
He is def giving super deals. I just got some and want to order more already. Pics don’t do these justice.

BB9B0E7F-1C92-4C6B-8DE1-6AAB39C7BD91.jpeg 015DA21E-BDCB-493D-B18C-A2E4EA0148E4.jpeg

JKenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to give credit where it's due...

Just received my order this AM and all I can say is WOW! Not only packed well, but, all the pieces, including the bonus pieces (Thank You) are all large, very healthy and true to the pictures in therman's thread.

I would certainly have expected to pay more for the corals I received... I have found my source for coral going forward :)

Thank you

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need to give credit where it's due...

Just received my order this AM and all I can say is WOW! Not only packed well, but, all the pieces, including the bonus pieces (Thank You) are all large, very healthy and true to the pictures in therman's thread.

I would certainly have expected to pay more for the corals I received... I have found my source for coral going forward :)

Thank you

Awesome, glad to hear they arrived safely :) All the deliveries today have been on time or close to it!

Rockmp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order this morning as well. Everything looks awesome. No small frags here. Everything is nice and encrusted. Will certainly purchase again!

Thank you!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back