A360X not turning on

jordan9095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I unplugged two of my a360x to rearrange the lighting a little bit and now only one will turn back on. Hard to believe it is broken, I have had them less than a year. Anyone know what is going on or any suggestions? I tried switching power supplies from the working one to the non-working one and still does not turn on. Kessil support is non-existent

Thanks

Last edited:

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using the controller, either the wifi or the spectral controller. If so is the Klink cable connected to both the lights?

OP
OP
jordan9095

jordan9095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using the controller, either the wifi or the spectral controller. If so is the Klink cable connected to both the lights?
It was plugged into another using the klink cable & that one had the spectral controller. I unplugged everything when troubleshooting & still won't turn on

elis1956

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi friend can i get help kessil x360 I have ap9x
If the new app that can help with installation I would appreciate in advance

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was plugged into another using the klink cable & that one had the spectral controller. I unplugged everything when troubleshooting & still won't turn on
We are sorry to hear that one of your fixtures is not working at the moment, if someone has not responded to your email yet would you be able to message us your email address?

Back