About disinformation events on the network

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I don't know whether this person understands anything about lighting as the Noopsyche and AI 26 are completely different lights. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-real-black-box-light-study.503052/ https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-data.524071/
From the studies posted you can see that the K7 par is actually higher than the AI26 given the same test variables.
The the UV actually peaks at two thirds of the entire spectrum:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-95w.506365/
The k7 use Osram 3030 led diodes, and they have a concave-convex lens which is similar to a modern Kessil lens in that it ensures a high output of light with the correct mixing properties producing no hot spots. This makes the light produce a smooth spectrum over a wider area.

Most all cars have 4 wheels and one engine,smartphones only one screen correct? This person mentions that the distributor in question has 18years of good cooperation and conduct with him but somewhere they lost their integrity.
It is good to know the real truth before spreading false information about any company.

Last edited:
OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Need 2-3 people connect LEDs and control??

Last edited:

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oddly, I was talking with a reefing buddy last night and he is giving up his T5/LED hybrid system and putting 3 of the K7’s on his SPS dominant tank. His reef is 15 years old. That he actually put trust into this says a lot. He likes the higher part output from this lighting.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sidius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what US vendor/company he's referring to but I can honestly say I've had nothing but amazing customer service from NoopsycheUSA over the last couple months. I purchased a couple K7's to go with my aquatic life T5 hybrid for a tank upgrade. I decided to set up the K7's alone above my current nano tank to acclimate my system to them and see how the corals react. While I did have some issues getting the controller working and sync'd... @dantimdad, @Manose and @noopsyche all responded within minutes a lot of the time, to help me get it working. The light is pretty amazing if you ask me. My corals seem to love it and now that I know the controller a little better, it's pretty easy to use. I already plan to buy some more down the road.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the hybrid lights from noopsyche and they are really great lights and the controller is not hard to operate. All i can say they have been great to me. Thank you noopsyche

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I won the hybrid lights from noopsyche and they are really great lights and the controller is not hard to operate. All i can say they have been great to me. Thank you noopsyche
Thanks Jeff, I'm very happy you like it.

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far we are very happy with the lights and they have been selling very well for us. Matt is great to work with and we couldn't be any happier with the relationship we have with Matt and Noopsyche. This is the perfect budget friendly LED light IMO. If you want to learn more about the products then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/shop-by-brand/noopsyche.html

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 132 59.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.5%
Back