Accidentally unwatched ALL watched threads please tell me there’s a way to undo this horrific mistake

OP
OP
samnaz

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't think of a way to undo it from our end, it *Might* be something the Mods can do though
Doubtful but I hope so.
I had selected a couple threads and thought I was just deleting all threads selected then the page loaded with no threads to display.... I’m kicking myself so hard right now! I’ve never used the drop down list at the top, only the bottom which specifies. I should have known better. Dang it.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’m SOL, #MODS can you confirm?
I think if you go back through all of your posts you should be able to find all the threads you have been active on. With only 2311 posts it shouldn't take that long.

Also, it should not impact your tank(s). :)

Still Ok Longterm, confirmed.

OP
OP
samnaz

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if you go back through all of your posts you should be able to find all the threads you have been active on. With only 2311 posts it shouldn't take that long.

Also, it should not impact your tank(s). :)

Still Ok Longterm, confirmed.
I appreciate the positive attitude and hopefulness, truly. Thing is.... I just dont have the time to go thru 2000 posts, and more importantly there were threads I followed and intended to follow closely that I hadn’t posted on.

I went back on my followed threads on a regular basis. This is just a bummer. Long term myself and my tank will no doubt survive but we potentially won’t be as great as we could’ve been haha ;-)

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know of any way to get it back, but the @admin may have a way

I actually deleted mine on purpose a few weeks ago as I had like 20+ pages and then went back and re added the ones I wanted. Only took a day or so! Lol

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Step 1: Goto phone settings
Step2: change ringtone to hansen mmbop
Step 3: donate to the oxford AI project
Step 4 wait till it suceeds then ask it do reenroll for you

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally just did the same thing a few weeks ago thinking the same thing. What helped me was going through my notifications to see threads people have liked, responded to, etc

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Accidentally clicked “unwatch ALL watched threads” please tell me there’s a way to undo this horrific mistake I’ve made....

I have no idea how to help, but I still think you're amazing and I'm really glad that you are here on R2R! :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I took a look but didn’t see any way. That being said I’ll dig a little deeper!

Back