Achtung! WWC Fragtoberfest 2017 2-Day LIVE SALE! Uber Koralles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for some coral!
full shot.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting some mind blowing Acropora to add to your reef? Look no further! We have lots of hotness coming!!!

Here are some mother colonies photos of just a few of the Acropora to come!

rfK2pqVl.jpg

WWC Chargeback Acro

ncRwD1Ul.jpg

WWC Ghillie Mille

WFUwx7Yl.jpg

WWC Culture Shocker

tpkN3fGl.jpg

WWC Dragon Slayer

mWywIzKl.jpg

WWC Red Polyp Clathrata

Jgxs4gNl.jpg

WWC Pantera Rosa

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DON"T FORGET the DISCOUNTED SHIPPING PLUS A FREE FRAG IN YOUR BOX IF YOU POST A FULL TANK SHOT IN THIS THREAD WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 10/6! If you do not include your name and full tank shot in your post you will not get a free frag.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday, 10/11 - Thursday, 10/12 - and Friday, 10/13. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 10/12 - Friday, 10/13). Click below to purchase priority overnight shipping. Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.
CLICK HERECLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome I want one of those torches,
Can't wait!!!!!

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two potentially dumb questions:

1) For the pre-sale, can we order now and have them ship out with anything we get from the sale as one 'shipment' that we pre-pay the shipping for? (had to read that sentence several times to make sure it made sense)

2) The note in the first post about $5 frags have to be accompanied by non $5 frags - haven't done this before so want to be sure, if I buy a frag during the sale that is $5 in order to successfully checkout do I have to have a non $5 frag in the same cart/checkout or do I 'at the end of the day/sale' just need to have a 1:1 ratio of $5 to non-$5.

Thanks and looking forward to it. Shipping pre-purchase and FTS coming soon.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two potentially dumb questions:

1) For the pre-sale, can we order now and have them ship out with anything we get from the sale as one 'shipment' that we pre-pay the shipping for? (had to read that sentence several times to make sure it made sense)

2) The note in the first post about $5 frags have to be accompanied by non $5 frags - haven't done this before so want to be sure, if I buy a frag during the sale that is $5 in order to successfully checkout do I have to have a non $5 frag in the same cart/checkout or do I 'at the end of the day/sale' just need to have a 1:1 ratio of $5 to non-$5.

Thanks and looking forward to it. Shipping pre-purchase and FTS coming soon.

We would happy to assist you with you questions.

1) Yes, you can purchase items now with the Pre-Sale and we will hold that order till after the Live Sale. We will then combine the orders together and have them ship out under your prepaid shipping unit.

2) That is also correct, At the end of the sale you just need to have a 1:1 ratio, one none $5 coral purchased for each $5 coral purchased (maximum of 2 $5 frags).

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We would happy to assist you with you questions.

1) Yes, you can purchase items now with the Pre-Sale and we will hold that order till after the Live Sale. We will then combine the orders together and have them ship out under your prepaid shipping unit.

2) That is also correct, At the end of the sale you just need to have a 1:1 ratio, one none $5 coral purchased for each $5 coral purchased (maximum of 2 $5 frags).

Perfect and great answers :)

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one who's getting pictures instead of links for the livesale modules? I keep clicking on them but it's not working

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one who's getting pictures instead of links for the livesale modules? I keep clicking on them but it's not working

Are you on a mobile device? If so, you will want to click on the "click here" rather than on the image. It really depends on the operating device.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
33A6CADD-ECDF-4D26-A52B-906A8CED5859.jpeg

Melissa Harris - fishes are ready for some color

It looks as they are ready to be fed as well. "Momma, please feed us! We're so, so hungry!" LOL

@WWC is there anyway to ship so that it arrives later during the day?

I'm sorry but we ship everything priority overnight so we give our corals the best chance of survival. That is of utmost importance. However, we can have it held at a FedEx station if you so desire. That way you can pick it up on your way home, rather than having it sit on your front door being exposed to the elements.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back