• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro for sale ! Homewrecker, Candyland, and many more.

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I have a few acro that have been healed for months and ready for new home. Price and name of the corals are attached in the picture for your convenient :)
Free ship on order over $350 and I would take 10% off of any order that is $500 and above as well. Thank you for looking as always :) and I hope everyone have a wonderful day :)
Pick up is also available for those of you who lives in Northern Virginia area.

image0 (1).png image1 (2).png image2 (1).png image3.png image4 (3).png image6 (1).png image7 (1).png image8.png image9 (1)e.png image10 (1).png image11 (1).png image12 (1).png image13 (2).png image15 (2).png image5 (1).png image14 (1).png

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any colony shots of the candyland?
if you scroll down to the very end you can find it

OP
OP
M

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RR Candyland in the first pic.
Acid Trip
Sunset Milli
JF Solar Flare
HW $300

These are all pending!

pasquale petrovia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That firecracker is unreal. Great frags and great prices. I am going to follow you and when I win my 7 month battle with dinos I will hit you up. My corals are loving the filthy water, but hard to subject a new coral to that mess. Hair algae nd copepods have almost out compete it . I am in Baltimore county. Not Far from you

OP
OP
M

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That firecracker is unreal. Great frags and great prices. I am going to follow you and when I win my 7 month battle with dinos I will hit you up. My corals are loving the filthy water, but hard to subject a new coral to that mess. Hair algae nd copepods have almost out compete it . I am in Baltimore county. Not Far from you
I hope you get over that too. If you in the MD and VA area, I highly recommend joining WAMAS community. There are many experience experts there who willing to help you.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back