• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro packs - high end and classics + LPS/softies (beginning of major downsizing)

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized I had not left feedback... It was pleasure meeting Ed and buying 9 frags from him back in August. As it stands all Nine are doing well and encrusting. Need I say more?
Ed don't forget me when the Oregon Tort is ready. Thanks again.
Buy with confidence!

machliwala

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in th ice blue candy cane. Let me know if any still available. Need to be shipped to CA.
thanks

machliwala

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in blue candy and pink leather. please let me know priced shipped to CA. Thanks.

OP
OP
acro-ed

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am interested in blue candy and pink leather. please let me know priced shipped to CA. Thanks.

Shipping to Cali for Next Day AM is about $80 for a smaller box. We might be able to do 2-day on those because they're very hardy, but I can't guarantee that would work. It tends to be fairly prohibitive for smaller orders to go to the West coast. Feel free to PM me to discuss.

Thanks,
Ed

OP
OP
acro-ed

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pretty much just softies and a few Lps left at this point. Shipping is still possible, but it’s best to have it held at your local facility so it doesn’t go on the delivery truck the following morning. PM me if you want to set something up.

thanks!
Ed

reefsamurai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much just softies and a few Lps left at this point. Shipping is still possible, but it’s best to have it held at your local facility so it doesn’t go on the delivery truck the following morning. PM me if you want to set something up.

thanks!
Ed
Pm sent

Back