BRS

Glenn Siegel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Adding another doser to my mixed reef tank to add aminos and Mag. I have used acro power on my other tank for awhile and also dose a/b + 2x/wk prior to spot feeding coral.

In adding another DOS to my apex would you recommend acropower (not broken don’t fix it although I have used it in the past on a different tank and not this one)
-or do you recommend ME amino polyp extender -fewer ingredients than Acropower but I have met Mark Eskenazi in the past and have seen his operation and he only uses quality products.,

Thanks!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+4 /0 /-0
Adding another doser to my mixed reef tank to add aminos and Mag. I have used acro power on my other tank for awhile and also dose a/b + 2x/wk prior to spot feeding coral.

In adding another DOS to my apex would you recommend acropower (not broken don’t fix it although I have used it in the past on a different tank and not this one)
-or do you recommend ME amino polyp extender -fewer ingredients than Acropower but I have met Mark Eskenazi in the past and have seen his operation and he only uses quality products.,

Thanks!
I’ve had great results with ME products which are highly concentrated

LeftyReefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm using both right now but plan on switching over to the ME Polyp Extender. Mostly, due to the cost.
When buying by the gallon, the ME Polyp Extender is much cheaper than Acropower.

AquaCave Logo Banner
BRS

Is there such a thing as an "easy" acro?

• YES (tell us about it in the thread)

Votes: 110 44.7%
  • NO

Votes: 55 22.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 78 31.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.2%
BSA