Additives?

jcole9379

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been in the hobby for some years now but mostly had fowlr tanks with some zoas and softies. I now want to make the move to lps and some encrusting corals and was curious what I should use to add to the tank so I can have the most success with them?

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been in the hobby for some years now but mostly had fowlr tanks with some zoas and softies. I now want to make the move to lps and some encrusting corals and was curious what I should use to add to the tank so I can have the most success with them?
Why would you add a new substance? Just curious, if you can keep softies honestly you might be okay with some LPS. If it works I wouldn’t change it lol :)

OP
OP
J

jcole9379

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this is a new tank...been about 4 years since I’ve had one. I currently only have a clean up crew, clown pair, a small hammer frag and 2 small zoa colonies. I’ve always seen great color and growth from people who “dose” their tank. Not a guarantee I would do anything but I am curious on matters of opinion based on personal experiences. Evidence based off of facts could possibly change my mind. As of now nothing has been added to my tank aside from fritz turbo 9 when I started the cycle.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back