Advice for a small AIO

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking better the Waterbox AIO 35, Waterbox Cube 20, and Red Sea Nano 20. I’m trying to stick smaller since I’ll be in apartments for a few years before I would be able to have a 100+ gallon in a house eventually. I’m wondering if anyone has any AIOs they would recommend outside of these three. For the tank equipment itself, I’d like to keep it under $2000 at most. I’d like to hear from anyone what their AIO setup looks like for equipment and what size is their favorite for one.

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking better the Waterbox AIO 35, Waterbox Cube 20, and Red Sea Nano 20. I’m trying to stick smaller since I’ll be in apartments for a few years before I would be able to have a 100+ gallon in a house eventually. I’m wondering if anyone has any AIOs they would recommend outside of these three. For the tank equipment itself, I’d like to keep it under $2000 at most. I’d like to hear from anyone what their AIO setup looks like for equipment and what size is their favorite for one.

I would take a look at the nano build section, see what you like and follow a build.

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the IM 20 Nuvo Fusion Pro AIO set up in my office as QT tank and really like the build quality. Bought the APS cabinet for it as well. I'm not impressed with skimmer though.
20201026_134630.jpg
20200527_091944.jpg

OP
OP
Schraufabagel

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the IM 20 Nuvo Fusion Pro AIO set up in my office as QT tank and really like the build quality. Bought the APS cabinet for it as well. I'm not impressed with skimmer though.
20201026_134630.jpg
20200527_091944.jpg
Is that IM’s skimmer you are referring to?

gentlefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started in the hobby a good 10 years ago with the Innovative Marine cube 38 gallon. Now called fusion in different sizes and with optional stand. I did need to update the LEDs but was able to grow easy SPS (bird nest, diditata) with 2clowns a jawfish and a Yellow Tang. (No that one is not recommended-tank is too small- Yellow Tang still doing well now in my Reefer 750). Pitfalls are filtration.
Red Sea also makes a Nani, but I am not familiar with that. Good Luck into the hobby!

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another vote for Innovative Marine tanks. I think they've got a good thing going, their tanks are well built and thought out. Take a look at the 25 and 40 AIOs they have.

I also like the Fiji Cube 20, it's a bit of a copy of the IM 20 Peninsula, but also seems well made.

Back