Advice on new tank, Redsea or waterbox or is there a 3rd option.

Carz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mt brother in law wants to set up a smaller tank. He is looking at the Marine X 60.2 by waterbox and the Redsea reefer XL200. I never had either system and have no experience with them. We have seen good and bad reviews on both systems. I wish one of these had 2 filter socks but that is not a big deal breaker. Any advice on a system or is there a 3rd option out there that has the same type of design that is worth looking at. Both systems are out of stock now , but expected to be in stock soon so that is not a big deal either.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RS/WB/IM/Fiji/Cade

jpnegrete14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on IM. I have the 100gal ext and love it. The stand is extremely functional with its side opening doors and removable front doors. Very sleek looking too

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back