After Party Frags-Great Expedience with POTO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All, i just wanted to share my great experience i had with Kenny and @Pieces of the Ocean (POTO). I ordered a few frags from the after party sale, as I wasn't able to get away and spend any constructive time on the live sale.

I have to say, very pleased with my order. Streamlined process, SPS had polyps out in the bag and most importantly, great bang for my buck. no micro frags or boogers here. Just like the good ol days!

As a side note, I had ordered from Kenny way back when in 2014 when (I'm assuming) Kenny first started out POTO. I remember he each day he would post a snipet of a photo somewhere on his threads and you had to go find it for a discount code. Well i found two of them-one of which i never even used the code...bummer.

But the moral of the story is from 2014 to 2018, nothing has changed. still a great dealer and experience!

Buy with confidence

Last edited:

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my second time participating in one of POTO sales/auctions and it's just been great. Great communication, great attitude, and great prices.

Ya'll deserve a mighty big steak dinner

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back