AFTER SALE 30% OFF | ARC 16YR ANNIVERSARY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAMES_BY_CODY_BOT_LONG_BANNER.gif

GRAND PRIZE RESULTS

WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE IF YOU WON

Winners will receive their prizes once their orders have shipped.

aftersale.jpg

So which ones of you luck SOBs won?!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks Again for the hookup and awesome sale! Excited for a trip to the secret room. Give me the good stuff!!!
Sorry, had to put you on hold for a moment while we brought the ship into harbor. I'll pm you here in a sec. Keep in mind, the Secret Room isn't going anywhere so there's no hurry. Also, go get any aftersale stuff you want now then buy the Secret Room frag after. You won't be able to use both codes at once to checkout, so get the discounted stuff asap before it's gone, then get the $1 frag at your leisure.

Elfie22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, had to put you on hold for a moment while we brought the ship into harbor. I'll pm you here in a sec. Keep in mind, the Secret Room isn't going anywhere so there's no hurry. Also, go get any aftersale stuff you want now then buy the Secret Room frag after. You won't be able to use both codes at once to checkout, so get the discounted stuff asap before it's gone, then get the $1 frag at your leisure.
No worries! Take all the time you need. Scooping up goodies from the aftersale

BaseballRuyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna get some gonis really bad. Butnfor whatever reason I can't get them to open in my tank. Everything else grows just fine. Goniopora and bubble tips for whatever reason. It's frustrating

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wanna get some gonis really bad. Butnfor whatever reason I can't get them to open in my tank. Everything else grows just fine. Goniopora and bubble tips for whatever reason. It's frustrating
Take Zoas, for instance. I can grow them like weeds. White Zombies? I’ve tried them multiple times in multiple positions with multiple tanks. Just can’t seem to get them to grow. I’ve also had sps sit in the same spot for a year and do nothing, then become colonies in about six months all of a sudden. I feel your frustration and wish these corals could talk.

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Check ur phosphate, if it’s too low they won’t open.

BaseballRuyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check ur phosphate, if it’s too low they won’t open.
I've had phosphates high and low. Same result. It's crazy. I had a beautiful pink goni sit in by big tank all closed. Moved it to my nano and it opened beautifully. Then one day it closed up again. Never to open again. It's frustrating. And the worst part is that every time a coral dies my wife has one more excuse to tell me no more. But she can still go to target daily.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've had phosphates high and low. Same result. It's crazy. I had a beautiful pink goni sit in by big tank all closed. Moved it to my nano and it opened beautifully. Then one day it closed up again. Never to open again. It's frustrating. And the worst part is that every time a coral dies my wife has one more excuse to tell me no more. But she can still go to target daily.
Have you tried taking some of the stuff she buys, burning it in the driveway, then asking if she will replace it? I'm sure that will finally make her understand why you need more corals!!!

cray.gif

Disclaimer: This is not professional relationship advice, despite how great the advice obviously seems! Yay!!!!

BaseballRuyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried taking some of the stuff she buys, burning it in the driveway, then asking if she will replace it? I'm sure that will finally make her understand why you need more corals!!!

cray.gif

Disclaimer: This is not professional relationship advice, despite how great the advice obviously seems! Yay!!!!
Sometimes I wanna burn her. But that's part of love......right? ‍♂️

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sometimes I wanna burn her. But that's part of love......right? ‍♂️
Whenever friends talk about how challenging a marriage can be sometimes, it reminds me of the scene between Kurt Russell and Samuel Jackson at the beginning of Hateful 8 where Jackson's character is asking Russell's character why he insists on keeping his bounties alive to hang. It would be much easier to kill them and bring the bodies in to collect the bounty on the outlaws. Kurt says "no one said this job was easy," to which Jackson's character responds "yeah but no one said it had to be this hard." My point being is that you should divorce your wife and buy more corals. I think that was the message of the scene, right?!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back