AFTER SALE 30% OFF | ARC 16YR ANNIVERSARY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sabor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received. Everything looks ok. Bags are kind of cold but will see once I take everything out. Who do I message for the gift card? Didn’t see it in the box. Thanks!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Of course UPS sorted my box incorrectly :(. Prayers for my acros. Wah :(
I had a delivery last week that came a day late. No Acros but my Birdsnest died. Everything else was irritated but alive. Good luck!

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a delivery last week that came a day late. No Acros but my Birdsnest died. Everything else was irritated but alive. Good luck!
I had a Battlebox sit in Memphis for 48 hours. One acro survived. I’m trying to be optimistic but I assume I’ll lose 50-75% assuming it actually makes it. Was really excited about the nem, RRC wonderland and Marvin the Martian

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acros take the extra day in transit ruff. We do pack our Acros with more water than the other corals so fingers crossed. We will replace losses. Just send us photos.

UPS has been really solid for us so having 3 boxes get delayed one extra day is a bummer. But the other packages went well.
32 packages delivered before noon
1 package delivered at 4:21PM. What is it about Williamsport PA?

Hopefully the 27 that flew today have clear sailing.

CWalters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acros take the extra day in transit ruff. We do pack our Acros with more water than the other corals so fingers crossed. We will replace losses. Just send us photos.

UPS has been really solid for us so having 3 boxes get delayed one extra day is a bummer. But the other packages went well.
32 packages delivered before noon
1 package delivered at 4:21PM. What is it about Williamsport PA?

Hopefully the 27 that flew today have clear sailing.
Cross my little fingers that mine arrives tomorrow on time!

Raptor777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Order came in great everything is open and healthy. Here are photos of holy grail I got from this live sale
Highly recommend Randy and ARC!
544B3A40-E672-438D-81DD-FB4D830E6CDF.jpeg

Attachments

• 2F0ABDD0-FF6B-4305-8E96-FD31E538597D.jpeg
    2F0ABDD0-FF6B-4305-8E96-FD31E538597D.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 30

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So happy with all mine. Every last one is open and happy on their frag racks. The pink goni is already sending out stingers trying to claim it's space, lol. So pretty. Now....when is the next sale?
Thank you. Our next livesale is in August. But we will most likely do an update in a month or so. Joe is heading to a swap in Pittsburg this coming weekend and we plan to be at Reefapalooza NY.
Once all the shipping is done the focus will shift to using up all that fresh new real estate to make more frags. :)

nikesb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already looking forward to the next live sale. All but one frag made it okay, will wait for next steps. But seriously impressed with the size and health of the frags

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just received. Everything looks ok. Bags are kind of cold but will see once I take everything out. Who do I message for the gift card? Didn’t see it in the box. Thanks!
Sorry, I wrote the message earlier but it looks like I never hit "send". I was out celebrating my bday all day!

party.gif

I replied to you in a pm, and no worries, your prize is locked in for you and ready to use!

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@A Reef Creation my box was delayed and came in today after spending the extra night with UPS. I was expecting everything but the lps and zoas to be toast. I am happy to report that so far, it looks like I will just have one loss (Tropicana Anancropora) but all my other acros and the anemone are looking really good. Your packaging was outstanding and the corals themselves are exactly as pictured. Thank you and your team for doing such a great job!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just wanted to say the package I got Sunday was absolutely fabulous! The size and amounts of polyps on my Zoas are fantastic and they are gorgeous in color... and let's not even talk about the gorgeous STRAT! MEOOOOWWWWWWW Thanks again @A Reef Creation and Happy late birthday @CodyBot
You got a stratosphere?!!! Pics or it didn’t happen!!!

And thank you for the bday wishes :D

Back