AFTER SALE - 50% OFF| All Remaining Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Atherial

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is the reverse warpaint scoly not part of the aftersale?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
_CODY-BANNER.gif

Thank you everyone for coming out today! I hope y'all scored some killer corals and had a good time! I look forward to seeing everyone next time!

codybot gif.gif

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is the reverse warpaint scoly not part of the aftersale?

We would love to put that piece in the aftersale. But unfortunately we can only mark all scolies down 30%

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone with a little more experience on the strats, is there a reason they look more orange than usual?

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone with a little more experience on the strats, is there a reason they look more orange than usual?
Might just be our photo filter. These are the real deal. If we have any left tomorrow I can provide videos or more photos. @Zanderson25 has bought one from me and can back up our product

Zanderson25

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might just be our photo filter. These are the real deal. If we have any left tomorrow I can provide videos or more photos. @Zanderson25 has bought one from me and can back up our product
Great Coral! The price is scary forsure but there is nothing like it I’ve ever seen and definitely a show stopper. Can’t wait for mine to take over on a rock! @Aaron75

Zanderson25

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is nice. How long have you had it? I'm too terrified to watch $400 melt away.
I got it Black Friday. Not sure if you saw earlier but I had a bad power outage and my tank dropped 20degrees over a day long period and I thought forsure it would’ve melted and it didn’t and popped back open the next day when power came back on. @Coral-vault has a really good strain for sure

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back