Coral Mania Event in the Books - **NEXT UP: Our Epic ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE in April!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PinkLadyLVT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are there any Luxors still available? Are y'all crazy?! Did you see those things?!!!

I'm just hesitant because my experience with any of the yellows/golds (scrambled eggs, lakers, midas, etc) has been that they look brown and ugly in regular display lighting. Do these hold true?

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some one danced off with that Hammer, fast
mc hammer rap GIF
Found at the scene of the crime

dance.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm just hesitant because my experience with any of the yellows/golds (scrambled eggs, lakers, midas, etc) has been that they look brown and ugly in regular display lighting. Do these hold true?
I don't have any personal experience with these, but your Lakers and Scrambled Eggs aren't keeping their colors? Those stay bright in pretty much any condition I put them in. At least, in my tanks they seem that way.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's a wrap guys and gals. Thanks so much for supporting our company through the years, you all are the best! Special thanks to the Coral Websites team and Codybot for the flawless execution. AND thanks to you all for sticking with us and making this party fun! Now let the After Sale Roll... Here's how it will go:

-----AFTER SALE-----

Sale-Tile.jpg

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DISCOUNT...

25% OFF
anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

$10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders!

***One last thing, make sure to sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GRAND PRIZE REMINDER

Apex.png

**APEX CONTROLLER** - (1 entry for each item purchased during the Coral Mania Live Event, 1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module before the sale begins, 1 extra entry for signing up for the Zoanthids.com Newsletter - form at bottom of Zoanthids.com)​

PinkLadyLVT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any personal experience with these, but your Lakers and Scrambled Eggs aren't keeping their colors? Those stay bright in pretty much any condition I put them in. At least, in my tanks they seem that way.
Didn't lose them. Look that way the moment they arrive. In Actinics they look great as all zoas tend to. But display lighting (day lighting), they look terrible.

J.chemicals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a wrap guys and gals. Thanks so much for supporting our company through the years, you all are the best! Special thanks to the Coral Websites team and Codybot for the flawless execution. AND thanks to you all for sticking with us and making this party fun! Now let the After Sale Roll... Here's how it will go:

-----AFTER SALE-----

Sale-Tile.jpg

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DISCOUNT...

25% OFF
anything left on the sale.... CODE: AFTER25

OR

$10 OFF all items... CODE: AFTER10

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders!

***One last thing, make sure to sign up for TEXT reminders and we'll make sure you catch the next Live Sale, our EPIC ANNIVERSARY SALE in April. Just enter your phone number at Zoanthids.com, at the bottom blue tab that says, "Never Miss Another Sale, Get Text Alerts!"***
Luxor for 48bucks. Heck yeah!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Didn't lose them. Look that way the moment they arrive. In Actinics they look great as all zoas tend to. But display lighting (day lighting), they look terrible.
That's very strange. Scrambled Eggs, in particular, are one of the hardiest zoas I've ever owned and they always look beautiful, even in white lights. I wonder why they're not coloring up the way you want them to.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GYRE BLITZ IS ON FOR THE NEXT 30 MINUTES!!!

Gyre.png

GET YOUR PURCHASES NOW AND FOR EVERY FRAG YOU BUY YOU WILL GET AN ENTRY INTO A RAFFLE FOR AN ICECAP GYRE 4K!!!

THESE BEAUTIFUL CORALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back