ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

germo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ship date is today arrival tomorrow and it’s a great thing. I just seem to find other things to buy like new lights.
It’s so hard to tell. I’m hoping they get back to me tomorrow so I can twist my own arm and buy it lol.

mmy ship date is for arrival on the 4th so I have plenty of time to keep adding stuff.

which is a bad thing and a good thing lol

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It’s so hard to tell. I’m hoping they get back to me tomorrow so I can twist my own arm and buy it lol.

mmy ship date is for arrival on the 4th so I have plenty of time to keep adding stuff.

which is a bad thing and a good thing lol
Checking the tank tomorrow at the shop and I'll get right back with you to be exact on the size :)

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blood baths not blood shots... idk why my autocorrect keeps doing that! Didn’t get em :( and that’s the ones I really needed for the collection
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I’m looking at these zoas
I’m thinking of buying more.
I want y’all’s opinion
No I can’t buy them all
Prodigy,
blue Russian,
lizard wizards,
zing zing,
crimson corruption,
rainbow convict PE,
, meltdowns,
vertigo
Neon nights
Rumpelstilskin

That’s the list of ones I like
Give me your top 3

Prettymuchnow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woooo, Today is arrival day! Can't wait to get all the goodies in.
Ugh! Me too... UPS is driving me nuts though..

8-10.30 am delivery time frame so I'm up early and ready for my frags!

10.30 rolls in and they say my address is incorrect.. So I call and point out that its 100% correct, including the unit number and verify it with them ask if it will be delivered today still and they say "yes" so I get patient and wait a bit longer.

Call back 2 hours later to triple check arrival time and they say it takes 24 hours for an address change to work out.. huh. So I tell them I need it today and tomorrow will not work as the goods are temperature sensitive. Let's do a hold for pickup! Fine! "Someone will call you in an hour to confirm"

Two and a half hours go by and I check again to see if its ready for pickup... and its marked as being in Louisville KY.. Not Austin TX.. huh.
So I call and the guy says its delayed for weather. And I'm like no- it was in Austin this morning. Unless the sun and balmy weather is affecting the roads I want to pick it up in Austin..

He said oh it must be an incorrect scan - keep monitoring for a hold for pickup in Austin...
So now I'm sitting here feeling kinda crummy wondering where my frags are and if ill ever see them. :(

tjohnson3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh! Me too... UPS is driving me nuts though..

8-10.30 am delivery time frame so I'm up early and ready for my frags!

10.30 rolls in and they say my address is incorrect.. So I call and point out that its 100% correct, including the unit number and verify it with them ask if it will be delivered today still and they say "yes" so I get patient and wait a bit longer.

Call back 2 hours later to triple check arrival time and they say it takes 24 hours for an address change to work out.. huh. So I tell them I need it today and tomorrow will not work as the goods are temperature sensitive. Let's do a hold for pickup! Fine! "Someone will call you in an hour to confirm"

Two and a half hours go by and I check again to see if its ready for pickup... and its marked as being in Louisville KY.. Not Austin TX.. huh.
So I call and the guy says its delayed for weather. And I'm like no- it was in Austin this morning. Unless the sun and balmy weather is affecting the roads I want to pick it up in Austin..

He said oh it must be an incorrect scan - keep monitoring for a hold for pickup in Austin...
So now I'm sitting here feeling kinda crummy wondering where my frags are and if ill ever see them. :(

Yuck... that really sucks! I’m sorry to hear that... I’m in Houston, and it’s clearly not balmy! My order is supposed to be here tomorrow.... working from so not to miss them, since UPS here just SETS it on the porch and walks off... checked the zoanthids.com site and still says unfulfilled... weird given it should have shipped already. Anyone that got their stuff shipped already have this issue?

Prettymuchnow

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yuck... that really sucks! I’m sorry to hear that... I’m in Houston, and it’s clearly not balmy! My order is supposed to be here tomorrow.... working from so not to miss them, since UPS here just SETS it on the porch and walks off... checked the zoanthids.com site and still says unfulfilled... weird given it should have shipped already. Anyone that got their stuff shipped already have this issue?
They marked the shipping box as fulfilled before the frags. The shipping box is where its all tracked from so if you follow that you should know your time frame! UPS is able to get next day AM delivery from as late as 7pm shipments - As long as they don't screw you over like they have me. :(

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 74 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back