Aftersale Going On Now | 30% OFF All Remaining Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
long codybot banner.jpg

Thanks everyone for coming out today! I had a blast playing games and joking around with y'all, same as always! Y'all are a genuinely a great group to hang with. I hope to see everyone next time!

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't add anything to my cart
Is there anything still in your cart from when you tried to purchase a $1 or $5 coral? Sometimes it is weird when those sell out and you cannot continue to add anything to cart. If it is just delete the $5 or $1 item and it should work

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHIPPING TOPLINE.jpg
NEAR STATES.jpgDISTAND STATES.jpgLOCAL PICKUP.jpg

Shipping Info:

You must purchase ONE shipping module for your order to ship out. An unlimited amount of items can be added to your box

Fedex Priority Overnight Shipping Modules for this sale can be purchased HERE for $35 for Out of State, or $25 for Nearby States

No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale unless arranged via email ([email protected]). No piggyback shipping. No free shipping during the sale event - we use the shipping modules to organize all of the ship outs, without a module we won't know when to ship your order! We only ship to the continental US. At the end of the sale, we will consolidate orders that haven't auto-merged. If no purchases are made, we will refund the shipping module.

Please pick either an In State, Out of State or Local Pickup Module depending on your location and choose your Delivery or Pickup day.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only, you must have selected "Local Pick Up" in our shipping section.

Your order will NOT ship without a shipping module!

Back