Agro White Tail Bristle Tooth Tang - There goes my tang gang integration plan - whoever said they mind there own business and are not agro.....

Zagreus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess i got the one super agro White Tail Bristle Tooth. I just finished a 30 day QT copper-general cure treatment for a few tangs including a yellow. I just added them to my display and the White Tail is wet ******* and beating my Yellow Tang to the point he looks tired and pale. I did not expect this. Live and learn. I am over feeding and have a mirror up now so he can bang on the glass instead of on my Yellow. Worse comes to worse I will acclimation box the yellow as he is sitting in the top of the water column and i think i can catch him. Anyway wanted you to know that White Tails can be jerks too. Maybe I will buy one of those plastic yellow tang dummies. Anyway cheers! Zag

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess i got the one super agro White Tail Bristle Tooth. I just finished a 30 day QT copper-general cure treatment for a few tangs including a yellow. I just added them to my display and the White Tail is wet ******* and beating my Yellow Tang to the point he looks tired and pale. I did not expect this. Live and learn. I am over feeding and have a mirror up now so he can bang on the glass instead of on my Yellow. Worse comes to worse I will acclimation box the yellow as he is sitting in the top of the water column and i think i can catch him. Anyway wanted you to know that White Tails can be jerks too. Maybe I will buy one of those plastic yellow tang dummies. Anyway cheers! Zag
Feel like this is the case with all tangs... Someone ends up being the bully..

Bully Driving GIF by ABC Network

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back