• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI dounle arm mount with cross bar and hydra mounta

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got aquatic life hybrid and no longer need the double arm mount in great shape with 36 ich bar and 2 hydra mounts asking 100 or best offer

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Colorado. Im pretty sure you have to use the bar i got it cause i have am innovative marine ext and couldnt use thesingle arm mounts

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got aquatic life hybrid and no longer need the double arm mount in great shape with 36 ich bar and 2 hydra mounts asking 100 or best offer

Colorado. Im pretty sure you have to use the bar i got it cause i have am innovative marine ext and couldnt use thesingle arm mounts
I know this is incredibly old, but if you still happen to have these for sale, please PM me.
Thanks,
Matt

OP
OP
Dabcrusher

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is incredibly old, but if you still happen to have these for sale, please PM me.
Thanks,
Matt
Let me check at work my boss gave me a new cade tank and a d Ed sea 170 to cycle the Rick in till I could get the cade I to my apartment cause it's was so heavy but I gave the red sea to another guy at work when I finally got the cade home and he ended up couldn't have an aquarium at his apartment so I think it's just siting algaebarn. I have off tomorrow but I have to run up there to get a backache from brs when it get delivered and I'll check and let ya know. If it's there you can have it just pay shipping

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me check at work my boss gave me a new cade tank and a d Ed sea 170 to cycle the Rick in till I could get the cade I to my apartment cause it's was so heavy but I gave the red sea to another guy at work when I finally got the cade home and he ended up couldn't have an aquarium at his apartment so I think it's just siting algaebarn. I have off tomorrow but I have to run up there to get a backache from brs when it get delivered and I'll check and let ya know. If it's there you can have it just pay shipping
Thanks a bunch! Do you know if it's the old EXT rail system? or something totally different?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

Back