AI Hydra 52

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jdpeters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a non hd that likes to go rogue and turn on in the middle of the night. Super frustrating when I spend the time to make all the settings. Anyone have this experience? When I bought it just before the HDs came out I just got so fed up I unplugged the director and put the dang thing on a zoomed timer. I really want to be able to enjoy this light but it’s got me baffled

tr3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 26 non HD do the same. I know its not the cheapest advice, but I sent my light back in and they upgraded me to an HD for $225. Im sure a 52 would be more, but at least AI gives you and option.

OP
OP
jdpeters

jdpeters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 26 non HD do the same. I know its not the cheapest advice, but I sent my light back in and they upgraded me to an HD for $225. Im sure a 52 would be more, but at least AI gives you and option.
Ok I emailed them thank you for the suggestion. It’s so frustrating such a great fixtu

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ancient AI SOLs will do that every few months and I also do not know why. The last time this happened, I found out when I came downstairs at 3:30 am so I just cut powered them down and back up and they acted normal again.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.2%
Back