• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Hydra Light shade (standard, 26HD and 32HD)

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One sold and produced one more. If anyone needs a pair please let me know and I will get a second going! Thread sale quantity updated to make another available for purchase.

OP
OP
ludnix

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any luck on a version for AI Hydra 52s?
Actually yes!

The first print is spoken for but you can order it on backorder and I will ship it by Friday. It is a two peice print that is glued in the middle and shipped fully assembled.

Please note it is compatible with both the Hydra 52 and newer 64.

Hockey Stick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually yes!

The first print is spoken for but you can order it on backorder and I will ship it by Friday. It is a two peice print that is glued in the middle and shipped fully assembled.

Please note it is compatible with both the Hydra 52 and newer 64.

What is the print length needed? Might be able to do it all in one print

Hockey Stick

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could definitely print it in one go with that size printer! Are you interested in manufacturing them or just printing it for yourself?
I've stuck to just building for myself but now with more time on my hands im looking into designing and manufacturing parts on request.

502nanoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This shade looks great! I'm just getting started with my ender 3. Any chance to get the .stl file?

Brannersandmash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My light is 12 inches above waterline on a red sea 170 I plan on making my own shade what are the dimensions you've used please only want to make it once

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • None.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.6%
Back