AI Prime 16 HD can't connect to app

CapeCoralReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. So I bought 3 used AI Prime 16HD and they've been deleted from previous owners accounts. I plug them in and they're flashing green and blue which should be ready to connect. The problem I'm running into is they're not showing up when I try to add them from the app. I've tried 2 different phones and they're not putting out the WiFi signal to add them. Anyone have a suggestion since I just picked up my JBJ 65 aio and can't really drop another $700+..TYI

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. So I bought 3 used AI Prime 16HD and they've been deleted from previous owners accounts. I plug them in and they're flashing green and blue which should be ready to connect. The problem I'm running into is they're not showing up when I try to add them from the app. I've tried 2 different phones and they're not putting out the WiFi signal to add them. Anyone have a suggestion since I just picked up my JBJ 65 aio and can't really drop another $700+..TYI
Aren't they Bluetooth ???

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the old ones were Bluetooth but not sure which ones you have . AI has a website for troubleshooting.look there

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if the 16 hd is similar to the plain hd (which I have) in wifi capabilities but the range is pretty poopy imo. before I got my mesh system setup I always had to plug the light into a socket right next to the modem/router and setup the wifi literally next to the modem. Then I could move the light away and use it. But it was hard to connect at times.

once I set up the mesh system it’s been perfect.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back