• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16HD *used for under 2 months* $190 +shipping

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dakippy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am selling a AI Prime 16HD reef light for $190 + shipping. I used this light for a little under 2 months, but then shut down the tank it was being used for to upgrade to a slightly larger project. The light is basically new and all of the lighting channels work. It also has bluetooth features and can be connected to the AI Prime app on a smart phone. It is a really cool light and brings out good colors in corals. The light channels are customizable through the app. Let me know if you are interested. Light is still in the box it came in and all cords come with it. Open to reasonable offers.

IMG_7180.JPG IMG_7181 2.JPG

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 45 57.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%

Back