AI Prime best settings for fish and coral

Aliciasch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought an AI prime for my 25 gal tank. I'm trying to figure out the purpose of each color and what I should run it at for it to be optimal for coral and fish.

I've had this light on an older tank and having UV too high has "sunburned" the fish. Live heard red promotes algae growth. Does anyone have info on what all these colors help with? The fish really seem to like the blue but I don't want to turn any color too high without knowing the effects.

In addition if anyone has schedule suggestions for day and night I'm open to hear them l.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Aliciasch, I am setting up my system as I type and I've also been looking for settings on my AI Prime HD. I was referred to this video, which has helped out many, trying to set up their light schedule and parameters. Hope it helps.

punkieg0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought an AI prime for my 25 gal tank. I'm trying to figure out the purpose of each color and what I should run it at for it to be optimal for coral and fish.

I've had this light on an older tank and having UV too high has "sunburned" the fish. Live heard red promotes algae growth. Does anyone have info on what all these colors help with? The fish really seem to like the blue but I don't want to turn any color too high without knowing the effects.

In addition if anyone has schedule suggestions for day and night I'm open to hear them l.
Did you figure it out? I just purchased this light and I can't find any videos that show the updated version of the app and how to set everything up. I am so lost.

Back