• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime HD 16 White/ Tunze Stream 3/ Gyre 150 + 250 and controller

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Prime HD 16 $175 Shipped. 2 months use for a sump frag section - it was just too much upkeep and hard to clean the sump. It maintained and color sps well in that shallow water. It has hanging kit but I cut the aircraft cable short for the low hanging I used it for.

Tunze Stream 3 - Used 2 years. Works great has all attachments. $225 shipped.

Gyre xr150/250 combo with controller. They've been used for some time but work still. $200 shipped for the set and controller.

I'm going to give them a citric acid bath and I'll get some pictures up after that.

Local pickup in Ca, Garden Grove 92845

Thanks,

Matt

newbreefr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Prime HD 16 $175 Shipped. 2 months use for a sump frag section - it was just too much upkeep and hard to clean the sump. It maintained and color sps well in that shallow water. It has hanging kit but I cut the aircraft cable short for the low hanging I used it for.

Tunze Stream 3 - Used 2 years. Works great has all attachments. $225 shipped.

Gyre xr150/250 combo with controller. They've been used for some time but work still. $200 shipped for the set and controller.

I'm going to give them a citric acid bath and I'll get some pictures up after that.

Local pickup in Ca, Garden Grove 92845

Thanks,

Matt
PMd

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back