AI Prime HD x 2 on 75Gallon *preset required*

nightmarepl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, im looking to run 2 maybe 3 eventually AI prime HDs on my 75 gallon reef mostly softies will attempt some SPS 4 inches off the surface roughly?
currently i have a Prime HD and Prime 16HD trying to find a good a present that looks nice and runs max setting honestly to get full potential from the light
planning on eventually adding a 3rd light but times are tough...
mostly looking for a good present and roughly how high are you guys placing them
48 long 20 high without 2 inch sand bed so roughly 18 to the bottom

new tank.jpg

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Prime/Hydra Reef Group on facebook hundreds of the most popular presets very active

Aquachristik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Primes over my Reefer 170 (about 40 gal) with diffusers on them. I get roughly 200 - 225 PAR about 6 inches from the surface with the lights mounted about 13" high. The BRS video on AI Primes is a good place to start.

I have heard about the mentioned Facebook group but unfortunately am no longer on Facebook.

I've included a screenshot of my settings as well as the settings file for your reference (update: doesn't let me load it unless it's zipped, not sure how to zip on my phone). I used BRS spectrum with the David Saxby style of ramping the lights up and down.

Screenshot_20210802-193230_1.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back