AI Prime HD16 making high pitch noise?

Nano925

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently purchased this light and have decided to go with the saxby preset off their website. In the evening I hear this noise and I suspected it to be the fan but it is fairly new and the fan is clean. It only happens during a certain time when the lights are going down and suspected to be some type of frequency interference. I have yet to put it in manual mode and dim each light to see what color channel may be causing it. I would love to get your ideas on it.

Attachments

• IMG_3872.MOV
    10.5 MB
OP
OP
Nano925

Nano925

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it happen when the lights are low? I hear it too, but I believe that is just the fan working hard.
Yes it happens when the lights start to dim in the evening time. It doesn’t seem to be the fan it’s a very high pitch frequency sound like somethings being wound up.

Dark_Knightt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it happens when the lights start to dim in the evening time. It doesn’t seem to be the fan it’s a very high pitch frequency sound like somethings being wound up.
Yes I get that too, and I have been getting that for months now, since I got the light. Its a part of it, no need to worry.

OP
OP
Nano925

Nano925

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I contacted AI and they are sending me out a replacement light. They were great to work with.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.2%
Back