AI prime HDs 2

Discussion in 'Aquarium Care Center' started by reefsquad3, Jan 6, 2019.

1. reefsquad3

reefsquad3 Member

Hello everyone,
    I have 2 AI prime HDs that I am running on my tank and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions one how to have them set up. At what percentages for what colors I have a 65 gallon IMG_0594.JPG I have some zoas a hammer a Acro a Jedi mind trick a torch coral and a few others I just want everything to grow right now everything does not look to happy IMG_0910.JPG

2. Swav8tor

Swav8tor Active Member R2R Supporter

I have 2 Prime HD over a 20 gallon. I’m running a BRS translated radion AB+ program. It’s quite a high output but growth seems great so far, just make sure to acclimate, I used the AI interface for the acclimating.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mikefdny and reefsquad3 like this.
  3. Swav8tor

Swav8tor Active Member R2R Supporter

This is the full power settings[​IMG]

reefsquad3 likes this.
  4. Mikefdny

Mikefdny Member

What’s up bro, I literally just set mine up 2 weeks ago and I simply did a google search for Ai schedules and a link popped up through aqua illuminations website that offers you to copy dif. Lighting schedules :
    http://www.aquaillumination.com/signature/
    If you set your WiFi up correctly you can just add which schedule you would like to follow !
    Oh and a little advice... if your lights just stop working suddenly, don’t spend hours trying to problem solve.... make sure you check your “lunar” setting some how mine was turned on mysteriously and my lights were off for over 12 hours - other than that I’m pretty happy with them- good luck

reefsquad3 and Swav8tor like this.
  5. James Hammett

James Hammett Active Member Build Thread Contributor

I have two AI Prime HDs over a 75 gallon tank, I am planning on getting a third in a month or so. I just added two monti plates yesterday and am not sure what to do with the light schedule. I am currently running- a David Saxby custom LPS program. ANy tips would be helpful. For time being i have spaced lights evenly on a bar that leaves a gap in the middle for the third light. I am placing the monti plates on each end of tank diretly under lights. the purple monti higher up that the red based on the end of tank its on

Draft saved Draft deleted