AI Prime nighttime lighting

Pete Paschall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me how to get my AI Primes to turn off completely at night? I do not have the lunar effects enabled, but the blue stays lit after the scheduled shut off time. Thanks!

Pete

Philly Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to confirmed, the blue light for the top logo or the blue leds? I have 2 Prime HD and 1 16HD. All of them turned off during night time. All 0%.

If you are talking about the blue logo it would be under setting > Indicator LED.

OP
OP
P

Pete Paschall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to confirmed, the blue light for the top logo or the blue leds? I have 2 Prime HD and 1 16HD. All of them turned off during night time. All 0%.

If you are talking about the blue logo it would be under setting > Indicator LED.
The blue leds. They stay on when all the others (UV, whites, purples, etc.) have turned off.

post schedule
I will post a screenshot of the schedule when I get home and connected to WiFi. It is similar to the AB+ schedule, but with reduced UV, and runs from noon to 12:00 AM with 2 hour ramp up/down.

Philly Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you test them, in the manual screen,
Do they turn off?

How many AI Primes do you have? All of them have the same issues?

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as a test you could load this schedule to compare. Then just run play to cycle thru see if it works for you. It's just a maintenance schedule I use for my QT tanks but the lights completely shut down at night without fail.

AI Preset.aip

OP
OP
P

Pete Paschall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the help - I apologize for the delay in following up. We are currently living in a hotel while our builder gets our new house ready for occupancy, and the frag tank with the lights in question is temporarily at my parents' house until we get in (this week, fingers crossed). As I'm a 4th grade teacher, and we went back to work this week, things have been a bit hectic and I haven't had the chance to get over to my folks' house to screenshot the settings, or try any of the other suggestions. But I am heading over there later today to do a water change and will follow up afterwards. Thanks again for your help!

Pete

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back