AI Prime Settings for Evo13.5?

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my thought too. It’s been a long time since setting up mine but I thought it connected via BT also. I just couldn’t remember.
Same here. Last time I was digging for info on this it seemed very vague (oddly). I thought maybe they used a intel controller with a vulnerability and were waiting to update and fix later on but again...not a lot of info that I could find at that time. And then I just set it up and haven't looked back... maybe later I will

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. Last time I was digging for info on this it seemed very vague (oddly). I thought maybe they used a intel controller with a vulnerability and were waiting to update and fix later on but again...not a lot of info that I could find at that time. And then I just set it up and haven't looked back... maybe later I will
My only vague memory is thinking, huh, no wifi connectivity? That sucks.

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the prime hd that came out before the 16. It has wifi cloud and lan connections which I’m really sad to hear is gone on the newer models. My network is on a mesh and I never really had an issue connecting it to my network other than initially having to plug it in and set it up less than foot away from a hub or router. After that you can move the light wherever.

edit: I should also note that I didn’t have to turn off 5g to get the prime hd to connect either.

My noopsyches on the other hand will not connect to my mesh network at all. Even if I use the “temporarily turn off 5g” button which was made for this exact situation lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ajm123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to where it graphs out your light shecudle, with two fingers spread apart and that extends time, squeeze together and it reduces time. Kinda like zooming in and out of a pic on your phone. Keeping fingers spaced while moving left or right, moves the schedule as a whole.
Hell yeah dude! Way to break down for me like a toddler I evidently needed that!!! Thank you!!

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the stretching/shrinking of the run time with pinch gesture isn’t a thing. I may have misspoke but the other gestures are a thing. Ai, if you’re listening…..Pinche gesture would make the app better.

OP
OP
A

ajm123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I’m currently using David Saxby setting from the AI Signature series at 50% acclimation mode. I really like the way it makes my coral look, however I hate the way the fish look. They’re so washed out by blues you almost can’t see them. I find it strange that you can’t tweak/edit the pre made settings, or I would add whites to Saxbys. Anyone have good all around mixed reef settings??

thanks in advance!
Does anyone have a more crisp ‘daytime setting’ that they use? I really like the blues of the saxby schedule but I’d prefer them to be at night only and edit the lighting to a more natural sunlight color during the day. Any help with the UV color %s to achieve that?

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a more crisp ‘daytime setting’ that they use? I really like the blues of the saxby schedule but I’d prefer them to be at night only and edit the lighting to a more natural sunlight color during the day. Any help with the UV color %s to achieve that?

if you want to continue to use saxby just edit the top point of each peak for the daytime area you want (should be the middle section of your schedule) and increase the white channel a couple percent. A tiny increment in white makes a pretty noticeable difference. Then just leave the peaks on the outside edges of the schedule as they were for the blue that you already like at night. Uv is the least noticeable channel so for a lot of people it’s turned way up.

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the BRS settings aren't quite as blue.

I'm using 55% of the BRS settings and happy with it,,, just in case you want to try something like this to see how it looks:

AI Prime Schedule at 55% of BRS.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back