• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime w / gooseneck $120 shipped

Soylent Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says - the AI Prime (not HD) and gooseneck are for sale. Here's a quick movie of the light taken about 10 minutes ago (over that same EVO). Shipping to US only.

OP
OP
Soylent Wrasse

Soylent Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple people asked about the gooseneck - it works just fine, I just didn't have room to use it where the tank is sitting. You can see the wire shelf is only about 6" from the surface.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Soylent Wrasse

Soylent Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is it and so is this the ai prime sol then?
I got it in Fargo two years ago (right before the Prime HD came out). It's been on two tanks, running about a year or so total. It's over a Fluval EVO 13.5 right now (I have three EVO's) and I really want to keep just one running. Works just fine, I just don't have a reason to keep five tanks running for the summer :)

graeve11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it in Fargo two years ago (right before the Prime HD came out). It's been on two tanks, running about a year or so total. It's over a Fluval EVO 13.5 right now (I have three EVO's) and I really want to keep just one running. Works just fine, I just don't have a reason to keep five tanks running for the summer

graeve11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for all the questions I want to make sure I’m making the right decision. Are you growing any sps with it?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back