AI signature and scheduling in general

Elijahyar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I have just bought 2 hydra32 and mounting brackets. About to hook up one of the signature schedules, but have a question. Once you've downloaded, imported and selected the schedule you want is it just a matter of clicking enable schedule and its done? Having kind of a hard time working out this whole schedule caper!! Any help (the simpler the better!) Is most welcome!!!

BVF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, that’s it. The app connects to the lights by Bluetooth only. I have found it easier to modify the schedule on my iPad than on my iPhone.

OP
OP
E

Elijahyar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, that’s it. The app connects to the lights by Bluetooth only. I have found it easier to modify the schedule on my iPad than on my iPhone.
Ok thanks! Just so I've got this clear in my head, by clicking enable schedule the job is done. My lights are now programmed?

BVF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks! Just so I've got this clear in my head, by clicking enable schedule the job is done. My lights are now programmed?
Clicking Enable Schedule starts whatever schedule you have set as your default. You can run easy setup to get started from the “lighting” screen, and you can save multiple schedules by tapping on the star.
93FEE880-BEA4-4D99-8FA1-4137D7FB84B0.jpeg

Back